- The organisers of the event cannot and do not accept any financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove any person from the event premises without assigning any reason.
- Animals (except Assistance Dogs) are not admitted at the event.
- The sale of articles in the gangways/aisles, or anywhere in the event premises, is strictly prohibited except with the written permission of the organisers, and the organisers reserve the right, at their absolute discretion, to confiscate such articles for infringement of this condition.
- In the interest of security, the organisers reserve the right to search handbags, briefcases, parcels, luggage, etc, and also to institute personal body search.
- Ticket holders may be filmed, photographed and sound recorded for future publicity material.
- If you have any disability which requires specific assistance, please contact the ticket provider SEE Tickets at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
The National Geographic Traveller Food Festival is organised by:
APL Media Limited
Unit 310, Highgate Studios
53-79 Highgate Road