General Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all ticket holders who purchased a ticket for the National Geographic Traveller Food Festival 2023, organised by APL Media Ltd, whose registered office is Unit 310, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL.
Please read them carefully as they contain important information and by purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms:
- Individual ticket prices are correct at the time of publication. APL Media Ltd reserves the right the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect tickets which have already been purchased.
- Ticket prices includes the VAT and the booking fee.
- No ticket refunds are available; however, ticket holders may transfer tickets to another person. To do this, please contact the event organisers at email@example.com.
- Tickets may not be resold at any time.
- Should the event be cancelled, all ticket holders will be entitled to a refund of the ticket price; however, no reimbursement will be made for any other expenses incurred.
- We reserve the right to amend all aspects of event programmes, including speakers and session content.
- APL Media Ltd reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of APL Media Ltd represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the event.
- For the safety of people at the event, APL Media Ltd reserves the right to conduct security searches.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by APL Media Ltd or the venue.
- APL Media Ltd cannot accept any financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred at the event.
- Ticket-holders may be filmed, photographed and audio-recorded for future publicity material.
- Animals other than assistance dogs will not be admitted to the event.
- Carers can enter free of charge provided that they have purchased an Adult/Child ticket and show proof of them being a carer upon entry.
- If you have any disability that requires specific assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the event, so we can advise you on accessibility and make arrangements if required.
- Following the current Government advice regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are planning on proceeding with the National Geographic Traveller Food Festival on 15 and 16 July 2023.
- Entrance will be subject to Government guidelines at the time of the event. No refund will be given to those who refuse to abide by government guidelines.
- We are monitoring all developments around the Coronavirus carefully and regularly; we are following advice and guidelines set by Government.
- Your health and safety and that of our staff is our number one priority and we will do everything within our powers to protect yourself and those working during the event.
- Should there be any changes to the current recommendation from the Government, we will review and react to their instructions as quickly as possible.
- If you have booked your tickets online (via the National Geographic Traveller Food Festival website or via our partner platforms), please note that we intend to proceed with the event as planned. Should you not attend, as per the terms and conditions we are not legally obliged to refund you.